We understand that privacy is important to our online visitors and users. We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable steps to safeguard and protect your information as if it was our own.
This policy will help you understand what personal data AdmissionsDay collects; how it collects, holds, uses and discloses that information; and the purposes of collection and disclosure.
We only use your data in order to provide and improve the service we give to you. See our Terms & Conditions for details.
The service is securely hosted on Digital Ocean. All transactions are end-to-end encrypted between your browser and the server processing the data with HTTPS, which is the same technology you use to communicate with your bank.
We do not disclose your data to advertisers under any circumstances.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if this Service is acquired by a third party, in which case data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we have specifically obtained your consent to do so.
Our servers never handle credit card information.
We use Stripe for credit card payments. Stripe is a trusted payment provider which handles billions of dollars each year. It's used by well known companies such as Salesforce, Twitter and Kickstarter.
You can choose the “remember me” option during checkout, and Stripe will remember your credit card details. These details are then stored with Stripe, and not on our servers. This is useful if you might want to buy more access to AdmissionsDay in future.
AdmissionsDay puts small files (known as 'cookies') onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
- admissionsday.co.uk — Remember when you are logged in with your email address and show you the location you are interested in
- Google Analytics — Measure how you use AdmissionsDay
- stripe.com — Track your payments during checkout, make it quicker to pay a second time
Some of the cookies are on the admissionsday.co.uk domain, some on the domains of the third party services.