Say goodbye to catchment confusion
Use our school guide and catchment checker to check your chances of getting in
Get 30 days of unlimited access to catchment maps, distance calculations and more for just £4.99Sign up now
Catchment area maps
See how a school’s catchment area has changed over time. We use cut-off distance data from local authorities and schools to calculate the catchment area in a given year.
- See how catchments have changed over time
- Check the shape of priority admission areas
- Check catchment data availability before purchase
Easily check the distance from a property to nearby schools. Schools that we know use walking distance to prioritise admissions automatically calculate the shortest walking route.
- Automatic property to school distance calculations
- Shortest walking route calculations
- Change home location and the distance recalculates
“Exactly what I was after - now I don’t have to guess where our next home will be and stress all the way up to admissions day! Thank you!”— Simon, London
Find out how many applications a school received for each place and how this has changed over time.
- Check how demand has changed over time
- Find out how many places were taken by siblings
- See how offers were made for different preferences
Exam result trends
Check how consistent a school's exam results have been over time.
- See key results for KS2, GCSE and A-Level exams
- Results are ranked relative to the rest of the country
- Check results going back at least four years
Sixth form destinations
See where sixth formers leaving the school in the previous year ended up.
- Check the percentage that went to Russell Group
- Find out how the proportion in higher education compares to the average
“I've just recommended your fabulous site to a bundle of school mums :)”— Jenny, Greenwich
Data We've spent thousands of hours collecting, cleaning and analysing data from multiple official sources so you don't have to
We get our data from official sources such as Ofsted, the Department for Education and Local Education Authorities.
Schools keep opening, closing and being assessed. We update our data every week to make sure we’re showing the latest information.
We source, clean and interpret admission and cut-off distance data from local authorities to generate catchment areas.