- AdmissionsDay.co.uk (“AdmissionsDay”, the “Service”) is operated by Artifactual Ltd, company no. 9323883 (“Artifactual”, “we” or “us).
- By using AdmissionsDay or signing up for an account, you’re agreeing to these terms, which form a legally binding agreement. Please read them carefully — they define the conditions under which you’re allowed to use AdmissionsDay.
- In order to use AdmissionsDay, you must be at least 18 years old and legally able to enter into contracts. If you use AdmissionsDay on behalf of a company or organisation you warrant that you have the authority to accept these terms on behalf of that company or organisation.
- We reserve the right to update and change these terms from time to time without notice and at our sole discretion.
Our responsibilities to you
- The information we make available to you through AdmissionsDay comes from many different sources. We take reasonable care to identify appropriate, official sources publishing accurate information and to ensure that this information is accurately translated into and represented in the Service.
- Where it becomes clear that we are not accurately publishing or representing information, we will attempt to fix the inaccuracy as soon as possible.
- The information made available by AdmissionsDay is generated by people and systems outside Artifactual, in both manual and automatic processes, and so we cannot, and do not, warrant that it is accurate.
- We accept no liability for any errors or for any decisions made by you or other third parties based on the data presented in AdmissionsDay, or based on the result of any distance calculation or automatic catchment checks that use information provided by you.
- While we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information that is made available will continue to be available in the future, we cannot, and do not, agree to keep the information up to date.
- We may, at our absolute discretion and without notice, add or remove sources of information, data fields, other forms of information and elements of functionality.
- Artifactual offers no guarantee as to the availability of AdmissionsDay, and will not be liable if AdmissionsDay is unavailable for any reason. If you need to contact us you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your use of this Service
- Your access to AdmissionsDay is conditional upon you keeping to the terms of this agreement.
- You are responsible for checking the accuracy of any location information you provide to us—whether a postcode, street address, or geographical coordinates—which may then be used in distance calculations or automatic catchment checks.
- We reserve the right to block, without warning, usage which violates any of the following restrictions. You must not use this Service to do anything:
- which interrupts, damages or impairs access to AdmissionsDay;
- which might breach the security of AdmissionsDay;
- which involves programmatically scraping content from AdmissionsDay;
- which infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others;
- which is an actionable wrong against any person; or
- which is a criminal offence.
- You must provide a valid email address in order to complete the signup process. This email address will be used if we need to contact you about anything relating to your AdmissionsDay account or usage -— please ensure you keep your contact information up to date.
- You’re responsible for all activity that takes place under your account, so you must keep your password secure. Artifactual cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password. You should immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
Termination, cancellation and suspension
- You can terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason by ceasing use of AdmissionsDay. If you have made a payment, we will not refund any outstanding credit to your account. You may also choose to ask us to close your account, if you have one.
- Artifactual may suspend your access to AdmissionsDay if:
- you have failed to make any payment due;
- Artifactual reasonably believes you to be in material breach of any term of this agreement; or
- Artifactual reasonably believes that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with any applicable law or the order of a court or other competent authority.
- We also reserve the right to modify or terminate AdmissionsDay for any reason, without notice at any time.
Cookies and privacy
- You consent to our sending you email at the email address you have supplied for purposes directly related to our service (for example announcements about service availability or tutorial information) or to tell you about new features. You will always be able to unsubscribe from any marketing or tutorial emails. We may also offer other opt-in services (such as a newsletter) by email, which you may choose on sign up and opt into or out of at any time.
- You consent to our storing and processing the personal information that you have supplied about yourself, including your email address and a postcode (which does not have to be a home or a billing postcode).
- Nothing in these terms is intended to transfer the ownership of any intellectual property from one party to the other.
- These terms are subject to the law of England and Wales. They constitute all the terms and conditions agreed upon between you and Artifactual and supersede any prior agreements, whether written or oral.
- You expressly understand and agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law Artifactual excludes all liability and responsibility to you for any loss or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from your use of or inability to use AdmissionsDay. In any event, our total liability for all claims made about AdmissionsDay will be no more than the total sum you have paid us for the Service.
- Artifactual shall not be deemed to have waived its right to enforce any of its rights under this agreement merely because it has previously failed to enforce its rights under this agreement, or permitted you to breach any term of this agreement on one or more occasions.
- If a court, or other competent authority, finds that any term of this agreement is illegal or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be treated as if it had been severed from this agreement. Its severance will be treated (as far as possible) as having no effect on the remainder of this agreement.